Project Manager/Program Manager
Little Rock, AR
The Program Manager will represent the client in a large state-wide MS O365 roll-out and implementation.
Local candidates preferred but not required.
This will be on-site, all day, five days a week.
Large IT Project Management
Vendor Management on Large Scale Implementations
MS O365 Implementation
Data Migration Experience Between Federated MS and Centralized MS O365
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle and confer with project staff to outline work plan.
- Act as a coach to junior project managers, executives and others who need assistance and advice regarding project management practices.
- Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of available departmental resources to various project phases.
- Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing projects.
- Review/approve work plan of external service provider or consultancy contracted to execute project.
- Implement project communication plan.
- Conduct risk assessment and mitigation.
- Monitor project activities, ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and "look and feel" across the enterprise.
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel, and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Continuously benchmark project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in PPM.
Our mission is to unlock the tremendous caliber through deep root training and staffing. Ask IT Consulting Inc. wish to outshine in the era of technology by offering topmost IT services transforming the way businesses operate through advanceddesigned websites and improved online marketing channels.