The Project Management Consultant is experienced in leadership, accountable for overall project implementation, and will work with clients in the healthcare industry including hospitals, physician practices, ambulatory facilities, and/or clinics. We need a change agent who is passionate, has high energy, and is results-oriented.
The Project Management Consultant will:
- Manage projects within the established scope, schedule, and budget while meeting or surpassing IPM standards of quality.
- Define the objective, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure a project.
- Develop Project Plans and Schedules that represent the appropriate level of detail and task interdependency.
- Develop and document high-level strategies for achieving specific objectives or activities (hierarchical strategy, process flow, Final Project Summary, etc.).
- Facilitate and lead effective meetings.
- Manage change and/or conflict within any project in an effective, timely, and appropriate manner.
- Develop accurate resource planning estimates to effectively manage personal workload and maximize individual productivity and revenue generation.
- Lead (coordinate, facilitate, and motivate) the efforts of the individual, team, client, and other resources associated with project activity.
- Professionally communicate verbally with a broad spectrum of audiences including senior level executives.
- Focus to outstanding customer service principles interacting with clients and coworkers.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Bachelor's degree in a science or engineering discipline. Advanced degrees are a plus.
- 15-20+ years of industry experience in the healthcare industry including hospitals, physician practices, ambulatory facilities, and/or clinics.
- Knowledge and application of a disciplined project management process (Six Sigma and Project Management Professional certifications are a plus).
- 10+ years of project management experience in one or more of the following:
Transformation strategy execution, including strategy execution, project portfolio management, or change management:
- Strategy Realization Office (SRO) / Enterprise Project Management Office (ePMO) / Transformation Management Office (TMO) creation, leadership, and support
- Change management strategy development and implementation
- Portfolio development, prioritization, and management
- Planning and execution competency development
- Strategic growth initiatives
Execution of critical and complex initiatives, including:
- Business and work process optimization and implementation
- Merger and acquisition integration
- Business technology advising and implementation
- Lab and pathology initiatives
- New service development and deployment
- Full-time employment with a growing company whose management is committed to job stability
- Bench time in between projects dedicated to personal and professional development
- Formal new hire orientation to position you for success
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Annual performance bonus potential
- 100% employer-paid health, dental, and life insurance coverage for employees
- 401(k) matching
- Business development incentives
- Philanthropy driven culture
- Paid training and certification
- 100% promotion from within
- Quarterly social activities
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Assistance with relocation