Project Manager is responsible for leading a functional team through the functional requirements as part of the Product Realization Process. Leading the overall planning and execution of the project, with strong focus on satisfying customer needs.
- 3 years in medical device or other heavily regulated industry.
- 2 years’ experience in phase-gate new product introduction process.
- 2 years leading or participating in cross-functional teams.
- PMI certification.
- Green Belt certification.
- Participate in programs in a matrix environment, across multiple sites, and through the entire product lifecycle (from Concept/Approval through Production Release and Field Sustaining).
- Understand PLDM tools.
- Participated in or Supported regulatory audits for the project (‘Front room’).
- Over 5 years’ experience in a technology company, large capital equipment.
Skill set & Responsibilities:
- Driving through influential leadership, while coaching of team members: Motivate and engage project team, treat them fairly and with respect. Empower them, but hold them accountable for: deliveries, schedule, process, quality, people skills.
- Good people management skills, including: leadership, conflict resolution, assertiveness, negotiation and influence management.
- Strong presentation skills, appropriate to management.
- Leads projects within a function under the installed base and life cycle management portfolio.
- Leads smaller efforts across business functions outside of a larger program.
- Leads the project team in the overall project planning and execution, balancing scope, schedule and budget.
- Establish strong operating mechanisms to track progress, identify issues and risks, overcome obstacles, and define recovery plans.
- Chairs and coordinate the communication of project status to Program Managers, Functional Management and stakeholders
- Align with other project or program managers to identify dependencies and resolve conflicts.
- Ensure functional deliverables are compliant to regulatory and the business unit quality system requirements.