This position is specifically intended to support the organization's ability to identify and implement new business initiatives that are designed to improve quality, reduce costs, and improve overall Fidelis operations. In the process of achieving these intended outcomes the individuals in this position will be identifying new business initiatives, evaluating the cost benefits of various alternative solutions, negotiating the terms of the contractual arrangement with the selected vendor and then leading the business aspects of the initiative's implementation.
- Assist in the development of business plans, including market analysis, pro forma financial analyses, and feasibility studies for new business initiatives.
- Assist in the re-engineering of operational processes to improve efficiencies, reduce expenses, and facilitate membership growth.
- Builds criteria to systemically evaluate both qualitative and quantitative attributes of new solutions to ultimately drive recommendation to Senior and Executive Management
- Support negotiation and contracting phases of new solutions implementation to ensure it will meet organizational needs
- Define scope and size of new solutions to inform executable roadmap for implementation and process redesign
- Provide strategic project leadership and management in implementation of new solutions and capabilities
- Ability to work well as a member of a team or alone.
Educational and Experience Requirements
Work Related Experience:
- Three to five years related experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access; Lotus Notes; Internet.
Education, License, and Certification Requirements
- MA/MS - Masters Degree or equivalent required.