Project Manager - Process Improvements
In this role you will work collaboratively with a range of teams, taking improvement ideas and shaping them into proposed future initiatives for prioritisation. You will plan, track and co-ordinate the delivery of these initiatives to ensure benefits are realised across the group.
You will have visibility of project and engineering processes across the Central Engineering Group and the opportunity to influence improvements to how projects are delivered. Central Engineering is a global organization and this role involves some global travel.
- You will work with initiative leads to plan, track and co-ordinate the delivery of improvement initiatives from opportunity to benefit realisation.
- You analyse and refine ideas for improvement to determine suitability as an improvement initiative and potential benefits.
- You will be responsible for reporting on progress of initiatives, raising any risks or issues with delivery
- Support the Change Manager and Program Manager to communicate delivery and track effectiveness of improvements implemented.
- Work with the project teams to support and embed process change across Central Engineering.
- Use best in class project management to deliver the Improvement Program, ensuring the operations team leads by example.
You have strong project management and organisational skills, preferably in agile methodologies such as SaFE, Scrum or Kanban with a good understanding of waterfall approaches such as Prince2 or PMP.
You how to build relationships and give encaging presentations in a dynamic, global team/organisation.
You have worked in the past across different levels of an organisation and have skills to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
You work to deadlines and know how to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment.
You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have good attention to detail.
Professional qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, information technology or related field or relevant work experience.
- Working in a project management environment (traditional and agile)
- Proficient using 0365 including SharePoint/Teams
- Experience using Atlassian products Jira and Confluence
- Microsoft Project and Project Enterprise Server
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary: