Florence, SC AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to improve site performance through the implementation of small and large capital projects for their chemical plant.
You must be willing to:
· Define/execute/evaluate site capital projects
· Accurately manage project budget forecasting/spending/invoicing.
· Schedule project tasks
· Provide technical assessment/engineering support of proposed or newly implemented equipment
· Ensure that safety awareness/accident prevention are considered in performing all tasks
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS mechanical/chemical/electrical or related engineering
· 4+ years’ experience in Food & Beverage/Pharma/Chemical process manufacturing
· Familiar with large scale process equipment/SAFE work procedures/OSHA requirements
· Knowledge of process instrumentation/automation systems
· Knowledge of electrical power distribution/grounding/protective devices.
· Knowledge of process equipment/piping in accordance with ASME B31.3
· Knowledge of Hazardous area classifications/zones per NEC/IEC/NEMA
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Valid through: 11/17/2020