Who We Are:
POSSIBLE Mobile builds native apps for mobile devices in iOS, Android and connected devices including Apple TV, Chromecast and Android TV.
We are trusted by and have long lasting relationships with our clients including renowned brands like JetBlue, PGA Tour, Hasbro and Major League Soccer.
More than development, our team partners with our customers providing strategy, consulting, and business analytics from start to ship to ensure each app performs well and meets user needs.
Founded in 2008 as one of the first mobile consulting shops, we pride ourselves on continually being cutting-edge and place a high priority on staying in the forefront of technology.
We are the mobile strategy, user experience, design, and development capabilities division of POSSIBLE, a creative agency, part of the WPP portfolio.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
Who are we looking for:
This POSSIBLE Mobile Project Manager is responsible for overseeing various projects within POSSIBLE Mobile’s client portfolio. This position maintains line of sight and drives the project throughout the entire project lifecycle. Responsible to provide direction to the project team, including contractors, to ensure that all process and timeline requirements are met. At the direction of the Director of Delivery, this position provides guidance to project team members in accordance with the functional objectives set forth in the project delivery guidelines. This position requires extreme attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple aspects of a project as it runs. Senior Project Manager is expected to play an impactful role in account management, and provide coaching and mentoring to others within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Fosters and maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with project team, the customer, and executive leadership team.
- Manage multiple clients’ projects including client specification definition, project plan creation, and management fo engineering tasks using agile software development methodologies.
- Provides guidance and supervision to project team members including associateProject Managers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assists Director of Delivery in developing and validating project scope, risk, and resource requirements.
- Assists in preparing project presentations. May participate and/or lead client presentations.
- Creates and oversees project schedule; ensures timely completion through all phases; takes lead on quality control issues; writes and presents project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members.
- Fosters a culture of external and internal client service.
- Plans, organizes and manages project. Provides on-going communication through team meetings/minutes/up-date memos to project team.
- Provides input and direction related to the project delivery lifecycle including weekly updates, shipping checklist.
- Represent POSSIBLE values to clients and team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- 5-7 years of Senior level client-facing project management experience.
- BA/BS degree with a major in business or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Ability to accurately convey project strategy to project stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively work in a team atmosphere. Ability to be flexible in multi-tasking and assignment adjustments.
- Able to demonstrate proven and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle complex, shifting project demands .
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines on time and under budget.
- Proficient at delivering executive level updates and presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of standard office software applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project, JIRA, and Confluence.