Note: Experience in financial systems implementation and/or workflow or case management systems implementation is preferred.
The Project Manager will:
The Project Manager will follow established processes within the NC Department of Revenue, as well as processes defined and required by the Statewide Enterprise Project Management Office in their role as an oversight organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies desired:
- Proven experience in delivering projects on-time, within budget, as designed, that meet the customer requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Project Management Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK?, PMI's Project Management Standard, PM tools and templates. PMP certification is required.
- Knowledge of Information TechnologyInfrastructure Library (ITIL) methodologies is preferred.
-Well versed in delivery of IT projects from requirements, through design, build, test and train.
- Leadership on complex projects. Well-developed facilitation skills are required.
- Utilization of past experience in creative resolution of resource gaps, development of workarounds, and budget shortfalls.
- Consultative services that support the project team, sponsors and other stakeholders on the strategies for moving project forward.
- Demonstrated ability to work with the customer to build and sustain a trusted advisor relationship by applying expertise and knowledge to achieve sustainable results in an ethical manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint