Position Title:Cerner Project Manager -SurgiNet (PMP preferred)
- Previous Cerner Project Management experience leading full-cycle upgrades, support, and implementations
- Knowledge of one or more Cerner Solutions - SurgiNet - required
- Five (5) years of information system development experiencerequired
- Ability to travel80-100% to West Coast location
Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide project management leadership including initial project scope, documentation, timeline, strategy, education, and training.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization, design, and implementation.
- Supervise project navigation processes, change management, implementation strategy, and risk management.
- Collaborate with clinical staff and quality management teams to assess current and future state workflows.
- Provide timelines, schedules, budget, and project documentation.
- Manage educational documents and scheduled training for clinical staff and all end users.
- Develop and publish updated policies and procedure manuals.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Provide recommendations to Steering Committee regarding IT projects, deployment, domain strategy, mitigation, and resource management.
- Deliver reports, business plans, proposals for IT strategy, and budget assessments.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver project presentations to team members, directors, and C-level executives.
- PMP Certification, a plus.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed/certified healthcare associate, a plus.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Premier Advisors is an Information Technology Consulting firm serving the healthcare industry. We specialize in providing healthcare information technology solutions and take pride in our level of experience and expertise.Premier Advisorsis a privately held firm founded by two Healthcare IT consultants who have worked the challenges and experienced the rewards of implementing healthcare informatics solutions.
Our unique and consultant centric approach allows us to offer our consultants industry leading compensation opportunities not found at other firms. In addition, we offer great benefits, a flexible employment structure, and a true commitment to your long term career growth.
Premier Advisorsis dedicated to serving clients to help them achieve the most efficient healthcare process for their staff. We are proud to provide excellent consulting services while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
We appreciate your time and hope to speak with you soon!
- Information Technology and Services
- Management Consulting
- Hospital & Health Care
- Project Management Only!!!!!