Seeking experienced Project Manager that will lead the team in the implementation of IT solutions with one of our federal customers. The person in this role will be Intact’s point of contact for the customer and the project manager of the team working for our customers. We want someone who is PMP and CISSP certified.
We are interested in people who feel passionate about what they do and want to be part of something greater than themselves. Although experience and technical skills are vital, we value empathy as much as expertise, listening over speaking, execution over analysis, and challenge over comfort.
We are looking for a candidate who is genuinely interested in having an impact on his/her customers and their success.
The person in the Project Manager position will:
- Build, develop, and maintain client relationships.
- Serve as the project manager for the analysis, design, development, implementation, support of business applications including customer requirements and customer satisfaction
- Develop a project plan for the team and manage them accordingly
- Plan for team member’s allocations
- Monitor and track the progress of each team’s work and report on prioritization, delivery status and issues/escalations
- Track and facilitate program issue resolution
- Cultivate, promote and enhance Intact’s culture within the teams making sure our values are a structural base for the team
- Develop and update metrics on the performance of the team members individually and as a group and provide feedback to the team and upper management based on these indicators
- Communicate regularly with internal customers, as appropriate, to ensure the delivery of high quality product that meet the client requirements
Ideal candidate MUST:
- Be PMP and CISSP certified
- Be Local to the DC area (New Carrollton, MD)
- Hold an active Clearance or be Able to pass a Government Background Investigation for Public Trust Clearance, which includes but not limited to: Being a US citizen or Resident, Having a clear Financial Record, Having no criminal record.
Desired personal Skills
- People skills – Real interest in helping people develop themselves
- Intellectual Curiosity – Eagerness to learn and improve yourself
- Situational Awareness – An understanding of when to speak and lead and when to listen.
- A preference to collaborate rather than delegate – Eagerness to be part of the team and does not hesitate to assist with any task as needed
- High Emotional Intelligence – Capability to recognize own and others’ emotions
- Ownership – Dedication to the project and team
- Leadership – Providing guidance and mentoring to the team and peers
- Organization and attention to detail
- Understanding of Government Contracting
Desired Work Experience
- Experience managing service delivery teams for IT projects
- HP tools knowledge is highly desirable
- Must have a technical understanding of customer project
- Working knowledge of government requirements is a plus
- Experience working with Federal customers is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- 5yrs experience as a Project Manager
We value empathy over expertise, listening over speaking, execution over analysis, and challenge over comfort. In order for us to have the most successful customers in the world, we’re looking for dynamic individuals to enhance their professional career in a fast paced company.
Intact is an Affirmative Action Employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national original, or disability. Intact is a proud promoter of a drug-free workplace.