Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 261022
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Human Resources, Management, MS Project, Project Management
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “PROJECT MANAGEMENT, MS PROJECT, MANAGEMENT, HUMAN RESOURCES,”
Title: Project Manager
Location: Remote 94588
Duration: 16 Months
• Leads the delivery of a complex project.
• Maintains a tactical focus.
• Sets clear objectives and defined deliverables.
• Develops cost benefit analyses for the project, communicates to an executive committee, creates and reports project status utilizing a dashboard, allocates resources, defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
• Utilizes and effectively communicates technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
• Ability to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Interfaces effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
• Effectively utilizes external vendors and internal resources.
• Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
• Experience Level: 2+ years of experience required.
• Education: BA/BS Degree or 4 years of additional experience required.
• This role is serving as a project manager within a broader PMO team, partnering with other PMs to execute on a large Client -wide human resources initiative.
• The successful candidate will leverage core PM skills to repeatedly execute a defined methodology in an aggressive timeframe with multiple, diverse stakeholder groups.
• The successful candidate will be skilled in areas of change management and relationship building as these are equally critical to the PM tasks.
• Manager wants candidates to have minimum 2 years of Project Management experience and NO "IT Project Managers".
• This is not an IT project.
• Looking for candidates that have experience dealing with large business initiatives.
• This is a Client program wide project.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.