We are seeking a Senior Project Manager - Facilities Planning, Design, and Construction:
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree. Four years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree, in addition to the below work experience minimum.
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree (Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or Business); Advanced Degree – MBA, Masters of Architecture, Masters of Engineering.
Minimum: Eight years’ experience.
Preferred: Five years of experience in related field. Five years of experience in Healthcare.
Licenses & Certifications
Preferred: One or more of the following: AIA, PE, PMI, CHC, EDAC, ACHE, or related healthcare certification.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management, Construction Administration and Facility Planning best practices.
• Strong interpersonal and meeting facilitation skills.
• Strong negotiation and delegation skills.
• Ability to make judgments in demanding situations
• Ability to react to frequent changes in duties and volume of work
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities
• Significant understanding of business document production (i.e. spreadsheets, contracts, memos, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and to collaborate with a variety of professionals.
• Significant knowledge of quantitative analysis.
• Communicator who strives to create win-win solutions
Light: Ability to lift up to 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds. Even though the weight lifted may only be a negligible amount, a job is in this category when it requires walking or standing to a significant degree.
100% FTE or 40 hours per week. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Hours may vary based on the operational needs of the department.