Project Manager - Pharma Agency
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
Who We Are:
Precision for Value is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
Are you looking for a career in a collaborative environment?
To keep pace with our growing agency we can't wait to hire an awesome Associate Project Manager/Project Manager for our Chicago office. At Precision, you will have the opportunity to learn from training, mentors and work with cross-functional project teams.
We are looking for high-energy, dedicated team members who enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in dynamic environments. If you are no stranger to taking charge and collaborating to deliver excellent work, we have an opportunity for you.
Do you consider yourself a highly organized, self starter with an eye for detail and a pulse on the bottom line? Do you flourish in face-paced environments and relish the particulars? Your dream job is waiting. If you’re a born problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same - keep reading. Oh and “process” is your middle name. We are a medical marketing communication agency seeking a flexible, savvy project manager to handle a wide spectrum of advertising healthcare promotional projects taking them from start to finish.
There are available opportunities at the Associate Project Manager (APM) and Project Manager (PM) levels. Project Managers across all levels are responsible for total command of the Managed Markets workflow and client submission process. Project Managers are the main communication hub between all departments for their assigned accounts. This role works with cross-functional teams to ensure client projects are delivered successfully and responsibilities include timeline creation, internal scheduling and tracking of client facing projects.
As an APM or PM you'll run an entire client product launch, strategize to meet deadlines, create innovative procedures/enhancements to improve process and Associate Project Managers execute the same work stream on a smaller scale.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Director of Project Management to create and implement new process and procedures
- Attend and present at leadership meetings and client facing meetings, as needed as back-up to department head
Project Manager & Associate Project Manager:
- Prepare weekly status reports and daily hot sheets for active jobs on high-volume accounts
- Facilitate successful completion of all assigned jobs on time by using the e-routing platform, job flow and information archiving system, SocialBridge, and troubleshoot departmental issues as needed
- Ensure internal team adhere to clients’ systems and procedures for tracking jobs
- Apply foundational knowledge of Medical, Legal, Regulatory pharmaceutical review processes and requirements to adapt Agency process to client and maintain strong quality assurance
- Respond to client requests (passed on by Account Services) accurately and in a timely manner
- Act as primary internal liaison from project conception regarding timing and next steps
- Ensure quality control on all jobs
- Organize and attend internal meetings
- Route projects such as manuscripts, layouts, mechanicals, and proofs internally
- Manage and train junior project management staff and develop training programs to assist in ongoing direct report development, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience working in an advertising agency or medical communications firm in a Project Management or Traffic Department to include: 3-4years’ experience for Associate Project Managers and 5-7years’ experience for Project Managers
- Pharmaceutical experience including the MLR process, medical-legal-regulatory review
- Skill in process creation, evaluation, and adjustment
- Planning and organizing, decision-making, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and positive attitude
- Proven teamwork skills and flexibility
- Relationship building, conflict management, and influencing others
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, communications, advertising
- Communications experience to include one or more of the following industries; pharmaceutical, healthcare or medical
- Experience with e-routing platforms (i.e. SocialBridge, FogBugz, Workamajig, Basecamp)
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Mac operating system
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC