We are currently sourcing for a position with our client and would like to discuss this opportunity with you.
Rangam Consultants is an award winning company for Staffing solutions and services. We are a multiple service provider in the Information Technology, Scientific, Engineering and administrative fields. We have a proven track record for successfully delivering mission critical consulting, support and recruiting services to various government and Fortune 500 clients.
The details for this position are as follows:
Job Code : RCI-LON-14319-1
Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 24 Months
The following duties are specific to overhead and underground transmission line activities.
- Manage small regionally managed projects/programs
- Keep the budget cash-flows up to date monthly with the final updates on business day 4
- Coordinate work execution schedule with company transmission crews and/or contractors
- Ensure all material requests are correctly funded and placed early enough to ensure on time delivery
- Obtain permits using engineering job package
- Ensure correct project completion & closeout
- Co-Manage and Support Proposal Request by working with Supply Chain
- Manage Supplier’s contracts throughout the life of contract.
- Financial management
- Support the development of the Long Range Plan with budgeting updates as needed using Workload Planning and Tracking system (WPT)
- Utilize Hyperionreporting to analyze spending on projects and programs
- Obtain Project approvals
- Work planning & scheduling
- Utilize Asset Suite 8 to plan, schedule, drive the completion of projects, programs, and both Corrective and Preventative Maintenance
- Facilitate monthly forecast
- Participate in monthly Management Review Meetings to discuss the monthly and YTD financial performance of the projects/programs under your responsibility
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Monitoring construction activities to maintain system reliability
- Communicating daily with project stakeholders about project status, and issues that impact
- Monitoring contractor productivity and efficiency to ensure work completed within established budgets and schedules.
- Maintaining good communication and relationships with Owners, engineers and contractors.
- Providing professional customer service and timely response to inquiries
SkillYear of experience How it was used?Overhead and Underground Transmission Line Utilize HyperionReporting Monitoring Construction Activities Workload Planning and Tracking system (WPT)
If interested: Please provide us the following information:
1) Hourly rate on W2: __________
2) Attach latest resume in Word format: __________
3) Contact information, where we can reach you: _________
4) Date of Birth (This is required as a unique identifier: Month & Date only): _________
5)Two Professional Reference:
a) Name: _________________________
b) Name: _________________________
6) Are you authorized to work for any employer in the US : Yes _____ No _____
7) Earliest availability for Phone/ In-Person interview: ______
8) Earliest availability to start: ______