Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development and growth. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues. We never settle for “good enough” but stretch ourselves and our teams towards improvement and progress in all we do.
The Project Manager, Operations, reporting to the SVP Operations North America, is responsible for managing enterprise-level projects that drive business effectiveness.
This role works closely with the Operations team and internal stakeholders to deliver on projects that have a broad impact to the ongoing success of the organization.
The Project Manager, Operations is a collaborative leader who embraces challenge and creative problem-solving while applying a disciplined and adaptive approach to driving the business forward while delivering exceptional project outcomes.
The location of this position is open to North America and will be explored further depending on the candidate.
- Manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate project management skills; work-back schedules, timelines, project plans
- Develop and implement transversal project management procedures and methodologies
- Define scope and goals taking into consideration the expectations of the stakeholders
- Formalize scope, goals, project teams, work allocation, budget and schedule
- Manage resource assignment, software and hardware requirements for projects
- Manage and lead scope changes for projects as they arise
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions
- Support and inspire the project team
- Provide regular synthetic updates on project status to key stakeholders
- Provide and explain alternative solutions in order to anticipate any obstacles
- Ensure project execution within defined budget and timelines
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer expectations
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects successfully according to objectives, quality standards and costs
- Experience in a large, sophisticated, tier one manufacturing operation that is complex, multi-local, technologically advanced and labour-intensive
- Outstanding project leadership, organizational skills and communication skills
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent ability to determine key tasks and resources
- Proven change management and creative skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members on project execution
- Influence and engage key stakeholders throughout the life of a project/initiative
- Excellent synthesis capacity
- Ability to develop business knowledge to leverage best technologies and practices
- Ability to interact with a variety of cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Strong prioritization skills; stays focused on the most important tasks
Required: Undergraduate Degree
Preferred: Undergraduate Degree & Project Management Certification
Required: 5 years in Project Management
Preferred: 5+ year Project Management experience in Spirits Business