A major bank, playing a leading role in financialsupervision, is looking for a strong Project Manager in New York.
You will be leading an initiative aimed at developing availability and resiliency for a core system.
- Oversee coordination, status reporting and resource management for the overall project
- Establish project management processes and methodologies
- Manage delivery timeline, budget and project plans
- Track key milestones and update stakeholders
- Responsible for coordinating communication across different project teams
- Assist Program Manager with high-level stakeholder management
- 4+ years?experience in Project Management of IT projects
- Strong grasp of resource management tools, change management, and common project methodologies
- Provide input into hiring and performance management for project resources
- Strong grasp of project management tools such as MS Project
- Experience in a Finance or Banking environment is a strong plus