Our client is a leading banking and financial services multinational, providing a full range of banking and investment options to all levels of clientele, including private wealth management and professional investment services. They are currently looking to add an experienced Project Manager with PMO skills to their team in New York, overseeing extensive implementation projects.
- Join the Finance team and partner with multiple Project Delivery associates
- Provide project oversight, planning, and comprehensive program support
- Assist the delivery team in driving the successful and timely completion of multiple projects to achieve the business goals through expertise in:
- Create monthly financialreporting packages
- Identification and mitigation of project risks
- Communicate with stakeholders and senior management regarding issue reporting, status and project deliverables.
- Support existing project managers in Finance project developments
- At least 3years’ experience in Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced professional qualifications such as PMP are considered a plus
- Financial Services experience is a significant advantage
- Knowledge of Fixed Income, Equities, and Derivatives Instruments is beneficial
- Provable experience in software development life cycle
- Presentation skills (PowerPoint)
- Sharepoint skills for reporting