Our client is one of the world's largest banking and financial services groups. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join ongoing initiatives in their Jersey City offices.
- The role requires sitting between Business, IT and the infrastructure teams to translate business and project requirements
- Coordinate IT Infrastructure teams, liaising between business teams and IT.
- Contribute to the information gathering framework’s development
- Provide reliable and clear escalation and status reporting
- Presenting project updates to senior management, able to translate back and forth between technical and stakeholder key deliverables
- Build prototype lists in Sharepoint
- Strong project management background (5+) years within a banking or financial services environment
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, MIS or comparable discipline
- Experienceworking with front-office and IT staff, and coordinating between the two
- Strong project management skills – Project Management certifications such as PMP or Prince2 are an advantage
- Familiarity with the Governance and Controls framework
- Strong understanding of dependencies and application flows
- Good presentation skills
- Good level of Sharepoint