Our client is a leading banking and financial services multinational, providing a full range of banking and investment options to all levels of clientele, including private wealth management and professional investment services. They are currently looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their team in Jersey City, overseeing regulatory reporting initiatives.
- Leading a team working with Markets Business branch in implementing business-critical internal and regulatory changes
- Reviewing changes to business flow and evaluating impact to regulatory reporting functions.
- Developing key milestones and project path for the development of a central internal regulatory reporting platform.
- Work with Compliance teams to develop business and test requirements across all product lines and businesses
- Ensure SDLC process followed across all projects
- Management of staff issues, performance and appraisal process
- Strong banking background with extensive product, front-to-back and technical knowledge
- Experience working across multiple business streams such as Technology, Audit, and Compliance – both internal and external
- Strong issue management and stakeholder management
- Experience adapting external factors such as regulatory changes into project and department strategy
- Experience developing a complete change program.