Kipu is looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a PMO Manager. The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs, providing guidance on policies and processes, managing project activities and ensuring timelines are achieved.
To be successful as a PMO Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO Manager should be extremely well organized with the ability to work under pressure.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the industry.
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.