Project Manager – OCM
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Project Manager will be part of a Management Consulting team supporting projects in the areas of Organizational Change Management (OCM) and ERP Integration, and Business Process Improvement. This position works at a variety of clients and locations on a on temporary assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar required
- 8 plus years of professional experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools required
- ERP implementation experience required
- Client facing consulting experience required
- Strong analytical, facilitation, documentation, and communication skills
- Strong project planning, scoping and management skills
- Strong business process analysis & design and process flow skills
- Oil and gas industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of PMP
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment while handling multiple projects/tasks simultaneously with a focus on details