Location: Ocala, FL
Company Culture & Growth Opportunity:
Leadership and Executives of the company exude their passion for the industry. They have strong plans to double annual revenue in 2017 while completely revamping and upgrading their entire product line to enhance modernization and innovation to the market. With a long track record of success, forecasting future growth is promising!
Position Summary: The Project Manager is to facilitate and manage cross-functional execution of projects aligning people, processes and systems to maximize impact of the respective customer contract goals. The projects managed by this individual will represent major growth initiatives for our client as well as efficient and effective operations. This includes coordination of activities of cross-functional teams in multiple geographic locations.
Responsible for the delivery of multiple, concurrent customer projects that require coordination across national teams, as well as cross-functionally within the organization
• Plan, schedule and control activity to meet on-time, on-budget delivery of project objectives
• Establish integrated detailed, cross-functional, cross-geographical project plans with critical path milestones which ensure deliverables are understood, dependencies are identified and managed
• Manage project progress on schedule and within budget, identifying risks to either and using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and cost, with cross-functional, cross-geographical teams
• Create and maintain project documentation, including (but not limited to): project vision/scope, business requirements, technical requirements, change control logs, status reports, and action item lists
• Interact positively and pro-actively between departments and geographies to promote a collaborative, team-oriented philosophy
•Will train the right candidate with industry experience or is a new graduate in a related field.
- Project management experience, managing multiple construction related projects concurrently in a cross-geographical environment
• Must have experience with reading construction drawings and blueprints.
• Must have experience with electrical, piping, subcontract coordination, water piping/fittings, etc.
• Able to establish strong working relationships with individuals and teams across different geographies
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with little supervision; strong ability to manage ambiguity and adapt readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions
• Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Ability to travel extensively
• Proficiency in MS Project or other project planning applications
• PMP Certification highly preferred;
? Health insurance
? Dental coverage
? Life insurance
Naviga Recruiting & Executive Search is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.