Job Description: Novetta is seeking a Project Manager that will work on an interdisciplinary team providing Project Management Office (PMO) support to a DoD organization. Job responsibilities will include:
- Writing policy and requirements documents to support emerging capabilities.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously in different subject areas.
- Supporting the government lead by executing their vision; responsible for coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope.
- Active TS/SCI
- Minimum 5 years' experience supporting DoD
- Previous experience in the Special Access Community
- Attention to detail, strong self-organization and self-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; public speaking will be required
- Previous expertise in one of the following: information technology, cyber security, or public affairs
- Previous experience with strategic level communication and briefings for senior government customers
- Top Secret/SCI required to start