5 - 7 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
PCI Compliance & Security, Sr. Specialist (Temp to Perm)
Strong QSA background
Heavy QSA experience is required. Must have spent 1-2 years, preferably more working as a QSA (Trustwave, excenture).
Highly technical - penetration testing experience desired.
- Contribute to the support of cybersecurity operations by designing, developing or recommending secure technical solutions, including policy, standards, applications, systems, architectures, and infrastructure that are operationally viable and efficient.
- Perform responsibilities to ensure that the appropriate application of security products and technologies are in place to protect the organization’s systems and information and enable achievement of the organization’s objectives.
- Contribute to the design of cybersecurity toolsets to enable more automated discovery, remediation, and alerting of network and device vulnerabilities, as a means of improving the security posture.
- Perform analysis of emerging technologies and design and build architectures and solutions to enable secure implementation of new technologies.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of a risk-based cybersecurity program which meets regulatory requirements and aligns with industry leading information security practices
- Perform threat identification and mitigation activities using industry leading security controls and tools sets
- Support the advancement of the Company’s cyberthreat and vulnerability management program to ensure consistent identification, analysis, response, and monitoring of cybersecuritythreats, events, and vulnerabilities
- Assess threats to the business and deploy countermeasures for those threats
- Guide business units, application development teams, and third-party vendors to achieve program requirements while enabling the business
- Apply technical knowledge to protect the Company against cyberthreats (e.g., knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, data loss prevention solutions, endpoint protections, log aggregation technology and other leading-edge securitytechnologies)
- Participate in cross-team coordination to achieve defined security goals as well as meet technical requirements in support of detailed implementation plans for security projects
- Contribute subject matter expertise on security projects to ensure the timely, on budget, and effective implementation of cybersecurity improvements that are operationally supported with validation methods in place to measure effectiveness
- Perform assessment of cybersecurity incidents to identify the root cause, respond, and recover the environment
- Support management in the development of strategies, policy and standards to protect company information and technology assets.
Position Accountability / Scope:
- Reports to the Director of Information Security & Risk Management.
- The scope of this position is wide and considers the information security implications unique to all divisions when developing governance and risk management strategies.
- May have direct budget responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or related field.
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
- 4 to 6 years of experience is required.
- Possess expertise in valuing and implementing industry standards such as the ISO 27001/2, SOC 2, HITRUST and FedRAMP Information Security standard and the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Standard
- Experience with implementation and operational use of GRC toolsets (Governance Risk and Compliance)
- Possess CISSP certification (or similar) and be knowledge of national and international regulatory compliances and frameworks such as ISO, SOX, BASEL II, EU DPD, HIPAA, and PCI DSS.