ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead and manage multiple complex customer facing software delivery projects from initiation through closure.
• Take full ownership and accountability for project planning, resource management, scope and budget management to deliver profitable projects on time.
• Manage project scope, schedule, risks and issues to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
• Provide effective, accurate and timely communications to all stakeholders with an emphasis on customer satisfaction - Act as the primary point of contact for customers and partners.
• Provide regular updates on internal project management IT systems, use of project management tools and manage project related revenue together with revenue recognition forecast.
• Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery - Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all project management processes and tools.
• Analyze and troubleshoot technical product and client-specific issues.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing complex cross-functional projects using established project management disciplines and methodologies.
• Must have customer-management experience with focus on stakeholder management – Ability to build and forge strong relationships with customers while understanding their business objectives.
• Experience managing multiple concurrent projects of varied complexity utilizing cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
• Presentation skills – Able to prepare and present projects in a comprehensive way (status, open issues, risks, delay, defects reporting) to a variety of stakeholders.
• Ability to drive customers and internal resources through challenges and delays with minimal escalations.
NICE TO HAVES
• PMP certification
• CSM certification
• A bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university
• Knowledge of call center and telephony infrastructure and/or software
• Experience managing telecom integrations projects
• Creative problem solving ability and comfort with ambiguity
Candidate must be able to pass a thorough background check (including but not limited to criminal check, drug screening, education, employment verification, credit check and MVR)