Real Estate Developer, GC - Jersey City New Jersey
Project Manager opportunity to join a Real Estate Development / GC Team based in New Jersey focusing on high end residential and condominium properties for development.
Should have CORE & SHELL experience building Mid - large residential projects.
This role requires someone who is VERY organized with paperwork, RFP's, Cost reporting, Change orders, etc.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Manager keeps project organized. HEAVY Paperwork.
- Manage the entitlement process from initial approvals to final Certificate of Occupancy.
- Help Solicit bids and retain the development team for each project.
- Oversee the construction bid and award process.
- Review material deliveries and invoices for accuracy.
- Value engineer design with contractors and designers to maximize the best product for competitive pricing.
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required
7-10 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of constructionexperience with New Jersey or NYC high-end residential product.
- Demonstrated interest in the development business.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Motivated and proactive