We are looking for Project Manager for our client in New York City, NY / Baltimore, MD
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: New York City, NY / Baltimore, MD
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level - 10+ years
Roles and responsibilities:
- The position is for an experienced PM to work within the Wealth Management Global Technology Team
- At least 10-15 years of project management experience, with at least 3 years working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile best practices (you know how to be a Scrum Master and would be comfortable teaching others the ropes).You know all aspects of the SDLC, can interface with all the disciplines involved, and you are educated in best practices of iterative development.An understanding of metrics-driven processes.
- You are comfortable with task definition, backlog tracking, burn-down metrics and velocity.
- Knowledge of managing product design, development and roll out methodologies in a project manager role in the hi-tech industry Proven track record of coordinating hi tech product launches across organizational departments is preferred Communication expertise- communicate the right message in the right context.
- And you can deliver your message in different mediums and formats including emails, meetings, presentations, etc.
- A talent for being detail oriented Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Leads one or more change the bank or run the bank projects, programms, or initiatives , which may involve multiple technical disciplines. May consult on and utilize latest project methodologies, including Agile.
- Includes typical Project Management Office activities as well
Skill set Required :
Following skills are REQUIRED in the prospective candidate:
- Team player with ability to independently interact with both Business and Technology colleagues
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Speaks directly and to the point
- Write Business Requirements Documents
Following skills are PREFERRED in the prospective candidate:
- Experience with Regulations, Regulatory requirements within Banking Domain.
- Esp in Wealth Management
- PM experience in Banking Domain is preferred