The Project Manager oversees complex manufacturing and distribution transitions between Natus sites. This position requires the analysis of issues and the formulation of strategies to ensure that deadlines for product delivery to customers are met.
In this position you will:
- Lead cross functional teams in development and execution of planned transitions
- Effectively conduct well organized meetings with all levels of the organization
- Provide project updates that effectively communicate progress and risks to on-going transitions
- Develop and monitor transition budgets operations budget
- Support, guide and foster training initiatives (internal & external) for direct and indirect employees related to transitions
- Provide support in connection with internal/external audits and investigations.
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures.
- Perform other duties from time to time as business needs necessitate
- Support, implement and promote a culture of respect, integrity and accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or Engineering is required
- 5 - 10 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment, experience in electronics manufacturing is a plus
- Certification and proven success leading Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and continuous improvement projects, is a plus
- Proven leadership and management skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to analyze operational data to help set strategy for plant operations.
- Ability to motivate others in quality, efficiency, and overall performance.