Project Manager Description Lockwood Hills, an Akima Company,
provides critical mission support services for federal civilian and military operations. With four areas of proven expertise, Lockwood Hills can conquer the operational challenges of any federal mission from remote installations stateside to secure locations overseas. Our work includes safeguarding vital installations and personnel, maintaining and modifying aircraft, keeping operations on track with integrated logistics, and driving business with records management and administrative support services. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment. Job Summary:
Manages the professional administrative, executive and technical support services for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Security and Integrity (OSI), Office of Investigations (OI) and Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS). Each Program requires administrative contract staff to provide professional administrative, executive, and technical support services, which supports the mission and daily operations of the agency. The Contractor shall maintain a team environment, providing resources at all levels of government and to all programs receiving its supports. This work is in the headquarters in Camp Spring MD with field offices in Vermont, Florida, Texas, California, Missouri. Responsibilities:
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- This is a part time position NTE 1040 hours in a in a contract option year.
- The PM is not required to be on site and may telework, but may be required to travel to Hendon Va. or Camp Springs MD.
- TheProgram Manager shall betoactasliaison betweentheContractorandtheGovernmenttoaddressanyissuesthatmayarise duringtheconduct ofall services performed underthecontract.
- PM is responsible for all work performed under this PWS.
- The PM must be a single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR. Must be able to work collaboratively with Government customers.
- Manageemployeesin such amannerastoassure no disruption orreductionintheContractor'sabilitytomeetminimumacceptable performancecriteria.
- Identifyandtaskappropriate personneltoresolvecontractualmatters(i.e.task progress, performance problems,etc.)in atimelymanner.
- Overseeallactivitiesassociatedwith managingSub-Contractors(ifapplicable), suchasidentificationand qualificationthereof,ensuringSub-Contractorcompliancewithrequirements ofthiscontract.
- Provide daily production prioritieswill beestablished bytheCOR or,intheabsenceoftheCOR,the siteAlternateCOR.
- Supervise 24 Administrate Assistants and 1 General Clerk all fall under the Services Contract Act. One of the AA will be designated as a key position Site Lead who will be on site at Camp Springs.
- Provide monthly, weekly reports to the customer and other reports as directed in the Statement of work.
- Manage employee candidates in the ATS; Taleo.
- Work with Project Control to ensure an up to date EAC/ETC and meet financial reporting requirements.
- PMPositionrequires knowledge ofandabilityto organize ateamandatleastfive(5)years of professionalexperiencemanaging ateamcomparabletothisrequirement.
- Experience in managing a diverse team that is geographically separated.
- A Bachelor's degree or a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance and pass a USCIS background investigation suitability check.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application. Job:
Program & Project Management Primary Location:
Day Job Req ID: