Our Mequon, WI office is looking for a Municipal Engineer/Project Manager to join its Community Development team. In this role you will be responsible for the management of a variety of Civil Engineering Infrastructure and Municipality projects and studies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Client Service, Development, Management, and Growth.
- Opportunity Identification and Pursuits.
- Project Development.
- Mentor and empower other team members.
- Execute and manage complex civil engineering designs.
- Serve as a technical design expert for projects and supervise and manage work through junior staff to develop and execute design.
- Plan and manage projects and tasks to complete them on time and within budget.
- Supervision of Engineers, Technologists, and Designers.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Prior experience serving as city/municipal engineer.
- Knowledgeable on public infrastructure financing.
- Experience representing private sector and municipal clients and projects.
- Experience in design functions; such as site planning, roads, drainage, grading, water systems, sanitary sewer systems and other municipal and private sector infrastructure.
- Experience in project management functions; contract administration, bidding regulations, and quality assessments.
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Experience in engineering design, construction inspection, contract. administration, project management and business development.
- Has the skill and knowledge to create, suggest, and introduce innovative and effective client solutions and integrated deliverables that are aligned with the Sector business objectives.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, along with excellent interpersonal abilities and willingness to work in a team atmosphere and lead M&BD activities for positioning and pursuits of new opportunities.
- Known to be proactive in his/her ability to be a market leader.
- Known for sustaining long-term client relationships.
- Experience or passion for leading a team of professionals.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) registration in Wisconsin.
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in the design of civil infrastructure.