$100K — $140K *
The worker's responsibilities and skills must include:
· The worker will be responsible for managing the initiative as an agile project using scrum.
· The worker must possess good communication and organizational skills that are critical for the success of the project.
· The worker must be skilled with risk management and mitigation to balance requirements, scope, and issues while delivering a successful project.
· The worker will need to possess good mediation skills for dealing with business units with conflicting requirements.
· The worker must demonstrate a history of leading a team through similar projects successfully.
· Technical Project Management
· Skilled in working on agile projects utilizing scrum
· Skilled in facilitating meetings (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective)
· Skilled in managing risks and issues
· Skilled in conflict resolution and removing team impediments.
· Skilled in creating communication channels between the team, product owner and stakeholder.
· Experience managing projects with hardware-based deliverables.
· Skilled in the use of Jira for tracking agile projects
Valid through: 12/13/2021