We are looking for Project Manager - Mobile Industry for our client in Holtsville, NY
Job Title: Project Manager - Mobile Industry
Job Location: Holtsville, NY
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Project Manager is responsible for the overall delivery of projects within North America, reporting to the Professional Services North America Delivery Lead.
- This person serves as the primary contact during a service engagement for both internal and external customers. Acts as trusted advisor to the internal region sales team, partners and customers
- The Project Manager will work closely with the Services Sales to understand the business requirements of the customer.
- The Project Manager will work closely with Services Delivery staff, Engineering, sub-contractors, and customer employees to manage successful and profitable delivery of services engagements.
- Advanced communication and facilitation skills, including conflict management.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Demonstrated comfort in presenting to executive level cross functional audiences.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of advanced concepts with program management approaches, tools and methodologies.
- Ability to coach / mentor less senior PMs in PM fundamentals.
- Advanced skills in PC based documentation tools including MS Office and MS Project.
- Advanced skills in delegation and follow up.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge / experience of technical business unit assigned to (Hardware, Software, Services, etc).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Patient, communicative, team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple short- and long-term projects of varying scopes
- PMP certification preferred.
- Formal training preferred.
- BE or Masters