Lead the design planning and execution of performance leadership mixed-signal IC products across all facets of design from concept and new IP development to final silicon. Represent the collective engineering team in interfacing with management, product management/marketing, and key customers. Champion the development & deployment of best practices to improve program performance, efficiency, and produce repeatable results across a growing business.
- Drive accountability and awareness, solve problems, remove roadblocks, and proactively search out and address risks or weaknesses to ensure the project meets quality standards and completes on time and in budget
- Provide project leadership for mixed-signal audio products by working with cross functional silicon development teams to meet internal and customer commitments
- Responsible for end-to-end project planning & rigorous execution management to improve project execution certainty
- Represent the collective engineering team in interfacing with Product Marketing or the customer
- Enable communication & visibility to ensure alignment at all levels of the organization
- Development & deployment of best practices to improve program performance, efficiency, and produce repeatable results
- Champion lessons learned to drive continuous improvement & avoid known problems. Manage change into standard best practices.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 5+ years of project or program management experience managing complex integrated circuit development projects
- Technical Program Manager with experience in management of design for mixed-signal IC products
- Must possess strong leadership and communication skills to work with cross functional silicon development teams to meet internal and customer commitments.
- Basic knowledge of analog and digitaldesign flows
- Strong program management fundamentals
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Familiar with project/program management tools such as MS Project
- Experience with product development cycles (concept to production).