Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Implementation Project Manager to join our Professional Services team. This position is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of new applications and services to Mitchell customers through developing and managing a project plan with a cross-functional team. A successful candidate possesses strong interpersonal, analytical, verbal, listening and problem-solving skills and remains highly organized in a fast-paced environment while managing several implementation projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides implementation and communications support for multiple customer-facing projects.
- Conducts impact and stakeholder analyses, develops and implements change, communications, training and implementation of plans and activity schedules.
- Manages the business requirements, workflows, technical systems specifications, customer integration requirements, and schedule of a project.
- Tracks tasks associated with implementations including readiness of end users and supportinfrastructure.
- Manages issues and action items to resolution over the course of the project.
- Works closely with the customer, project teams, and stakeholder to prepare and implement enterprise-wide rollout of services and product to customers.
- Creates and manages complete project plans following the PMBOK methodology
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree
- Five years prior experience in project management, or other business function
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills, presentation skills, and significant experienceworking with people at all levels of an organization.
- Experience managing cross functional teams
- Must be able to self-direct and to function as both a task leader and a team member to ensure milestones and deliverables are achieved.
- Ability to create a “trusted advisor” relationship with key managers on the leadership team and in the customer organizations.
- Ability to work independently and lead in a team environment
- PMP certification a plus.