- B.S. or B.A. degree with five (5) years of experience as a Project Manager
- Six (6) projects lasting more than six (6) months each in the role of a Project Manager.
- Two (2) projects in the role of a Project Manager where the projects each exceeded $500,.
- Computer Science or Information TechnologyDegree.
- Background of Agile Project management will be given preference
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Master Project Management (MPM) Certification.
- Experience leading IT project teams of greater than ten (10) individuals.
- Experience working in complex multi-vendor or multi-team IT environment.
- Experience in an IT project management mentoring or coaching role.
- Ability to manage a team onsite as well as offshore if needed
- Provide knowledge transfer to state staff