We are looking for Project Manager for our client in Milwaukee, WI
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Min 7year of exp
- Should have 7+ years of strong experience in the field of Engineering Design and 2+ years of experience in Project Management handling multiple engineering projects.
- Should have a hands-on experience on motor cycles.
- Should have a Strong Theoretical Background on the Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering and its applications.
- Should have ability to work with a cross functional teams.
- Parts development from concept to SOP and should have experience with Creo tool.
- Should have good communication and problem solving skills.
- Should have a Proven Track Record of Good Project and People Management Skills.
- Should be Responsible for client engagement and building a strong relationship with the client to appropriately engage the client at every stage in the project life cycle and deliver business value.
- Should be Responsible for defining and determining technical approaches to projects.
- Should work closely with and follow direction from senior leadership to ensure overall goals and objectives of engineering business are being met.
- Product development experience at least 5 years and relevant experience/expertise on motor cycles a must.
- Parts development from concept to SOP
- Strong GD&T and Tolerance stack-up capabilities
- Should Possess Strong Project Management and People Management Skills.
- Should have an Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Should have an excellent presentation skills.
- Should be leading the team by an example.
- Harley Davidson Expereince/Motor Cycles Experience
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering