- The project manager will be responsible for discovering, bidding and executing projects across the spectrum of midstream installations.
- This includes experience providing clients with bid phase assistance, responding to RFIs, and technical construction management.
- Responsible for projects from initial concept development through engineering package distribution, as well as during the construction phase. Items include the review and written responses to shop drawing submittals, requests for information, change proposal requests, preparation of record drawings, attendance at meeting, site inspections, preparation of punch lists, etc.
- The project manager will be responsible for delegating design and drafting needs accordingly to team members as well as being engineer of record on direct projects by affixing PE stamp and signature.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Registration as a Licensed PE in State of Texas
- TWIC certified or the ability to get certified within one year
- 3 or more years of experience in managing multidisciplinary engineering projects in the oil and gas sector
- Must have experience in cast-in-place concrete foundation design, elevated structural foundation design, as well as structural steel design.
- Familiarity with PIDs/PFDs, facility site planning, equipment specification and procurement, and construction package assembly.
- Strong interpersonal communication, organization and writing skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products including Microsoft Project.
- Ability to build strong relationships