MetroStar is looking for creative and passionate Project Manager to manage design, development, testing, and launch for web, mobile, and web app engagements. The candidate must have strong communication and leadership skills to interact with our clients' business leaders, stakeholders, and other senior level executives. They must also have the ability to address complex issues while delivering projects and on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple agile-based projects from planning to execution with cross-functional teams (technical, digital, cybersecurity) on implementations including custom application development and content management systems (CMS) modernization.
You?re a great fit if?
- You have experience leading teams of highly creative user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers in complex fast-paced environments
- You have demonstrated experience leveraging AgileScrum/SAFe to manage digital projects involving 3rd party integration including API data, iOS and Android apps, Responsive Websites/CMS, and SaaS
- You?re growth minded and always on top of the latest trends and news for digital capabilities and project execution
- You have excellent management, collaboration, and leadership skills
You?ll love our position if?
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have a minimum 5years of experience managing digital initiatives leveraging modern processes, technologies, and cloud-based infrastructure
- You have a Bachelor?s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or similar discipline
- You can demonstrate experience with agile product and/or digital services development using Agile-based methods (i.e., Scrum, SAFe) across projects
- You are experienced with advanced usage of JIRA to manage projects
We?ll REALLY love you if?.
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have working knowledge of Drupal, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, AWS, and Azure
- You have experience with Lean UX, user testing, and data-driven optimization and analytics
- You are customer and relationship-focused, process-driven, results-oriented, and self-motivated
- You have a Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification
The Admin Stuff:
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.