If you're someone who loves managing large, complex MEP construction projects, mentoring others and are passionate about safety, Southland has an opportunity for you. We can offer challenging project work and experiences that will give you exposure and experience on some of the most innovative projects today. Southland Industries understands that people are key to our success as a company. The people who work for us, the people we serve, and the people who live and work in the buildings we design and build.
We believe in building careers and supporting our people with what they need to grow and flourish. And we thrive on creating a strong company and culture where you'll feel supported, challenged and valued.
What you'll do:
- Provide oversight to a single large project or multiple Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) construction projects which includes personnel management, contract compliance, project planning and scheduling, purchasing, reports, cash flow, safety, job profit, managing trades and changes in work.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships beyond a single project – at Southland, we value customers for life.
- Mentor Project Engineers and to be prepare them for the next step in their profession in keeping with our core value "People."
What you'll need to be successful:
- You must have experience managing mechanical construction projects – after all, that's what we do!
- Experience working on Data Centers is a PLUS!
- Be accountable and take initiative on your projects. Accountability is one of Southland's highest values.
- Be able to creatively solve problems. You've been in the trenches before. You know what it takes to get the job done and done right for your customer and your company.
- 7-10 experience managing mid- large size MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Construction Management