Job Title: Project Manager - Medical Devices - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- As a core member of the technology team, you will work closely with the business to build cutting-edge solutions.
- This is an opportunity to join a growing team of talented individuals focused on using the latest technology to address complex real world problems currently impacting the dental industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Determines the project scope of work, the project performance criteria and the fitness for use.
- Identifies the work elements and time lines of projects.
- Schedules the project work elements and determines the resources required for each work element.
- Prioritizes and assigns tasks and follow-up to exceed project demand.
- Develops cost estimates and establishes budgets for the project work elements.
- Delegates project work to appropriate individuals to maximize efficiency.
- Prepares project status reports for management and the team.
- Recommends strategies and implements corrective action plans and acts as the point of contact.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Holds teams accountable to ensure deadlines are promptly met.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience doing project management with hardware and software teams
- Experience with medical device projects relating to hardware and software
- Experience with Class I and II medical device projects
- Medical Device Design Control experience
- Ability to work with cross functional teams