Here is what we have in store for you:
In this role, you will lead major projects, develop client relationships, deliver projects according to client needs and budget, lead concept development of building systems, and guide a team of engineers from project conception though occupancy. Within this position, you will also participate in project interviews, providing high-level client service, establishing long-term partnerships, keeping abreast of market trends, and ensuring resolution of all technical and service issues.
What you will need to Succeed:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Professional engineering registration.
- 10+ years in consulting environment designing building systems or leading design projects across MEP disciplines.
- Successful management of large and complex projects for sophisticated client's healthcare, laboratory, infrastructure, higher education, industrial, or R&D facilities.
- Demonstrated leadership on projects and with staff.
- Long history of very satisfied clients.
What sets you apart:
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.