Title: Project Manager
Location: McLean, VA
- Manage the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) of a data collection system following Agile development methodology
- Conduct kick-off meeting and serve as the main point of contact with the client
- Perform earned value management
- Manage project planning, integrated schedule and cost
- Facilitate progress meetings and release readiness review meetings
- Provide control gate and review board support
- Manage risks, issues, performance and quality
- Perform configuration and change management
- Manage artifacts and document storage
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 5+ years working as a project or program manager on software development projects
- 2+ years working on software development projects following Agile methodology
- PMP Certification Required. SCRUM Master Certification preferred.
- Experienceworking with the U.S. Department ofEducation is a strong plus.