The Project Manager is the primary leader in the field, and is directly accountable for the safety, financial performance, and team development on site. The Project Manager will lead the project team in the construction of the entire Project. This position is responsible to provide effective leadership to the project staff and ensure quality and timely completion of the project.
- Assist in developing project chart of accounts, site logistics plan and bidding projects
- Maintain thorough understanding of the McCarthy/Owner contract and develop detailed Project Contract status report
- Oversee the pay request process, job cost report and total cost projection reports
- Ensure project quality and effective implementation of safety, EEO and Affirmative Action programs
- Train and monitor progress of all project labor and staff
- Review and approve material, forming system and equipment needs
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owners to represent McCarthy core values
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering required
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- 7+ years of experience in highly complex commercial or industrial construction projects
- Experience dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work
- Experience leading successful project teams, including development of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities.