Maxar is seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
- Provide strategic level planning, management, training and execution of terrain analysis, and administration of Geospatial Information and Services (GI&S) activities for the Department of the Army.
- Perform supervision and guidance to analysts, data wranglers, systems developers, and system engineers to meet several Geospatial-Intelligence (GEOINT) program requirements to support the Army's modernization efforts within a multi-domain environment.
- Oversee program deliverables to include status reports, periodic reviews, technical exchange meetings and financial oversight.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to obtain a CI polygraph.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years of experience as a Geospatial Engineer.
Valid through: 7/17/2020