$80K — $100K *
The Project Manager plans, coordinates, and manages the execution of various projects, ensuring adherence to all project performance targets such as timing, cost, quality, and achievement of proposed benefits/return. This role gathers project requirements, establishes project plans, confirms cost structures and oversees the overall execution of the project. The Project Manager interacts with various teams, departments and clients to ensure the project maintains its critical path.
• Collects, analyzes and understands project requirements.
• Develops and maintains project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
• Communicates the project status, requirements, and structure across the Project Management team and all necessary departments.
• Defines potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards.
• Analyzes the project’s cost structure and any significant deviations from the approved cost structure.
• Collaborates with manufacturing, sales/marketing, and purchasing teams in project definition, feasibility, and approval process.
• Manages day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution.
• Conducts project reviews according to prescribed process/structure.
• Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for internal project teams, clients and suppliers.
• Attends project planning meetings as needed; serves as subject matter expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
• Assists with the implementation of workflow management and reporting tools focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity.
• Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
• Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
• Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or related field
• Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
• 6+ years of previous project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
• Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
• Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and brand experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder, scale faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify brands to deliver value. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Valid through: 4/25/2021