$80K — $100K *
• Collects, analyzes and understands project requirements.
• Develops and maintains project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
• Communicates the project status, requirements, and structure across the Project Management team and all necessary departments.
• Defines potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards.
• Analyzes the project’s cost structure and any significant deviations from the approved cost structure.
• Collaborates with manufacturing, sales/marketing, and purchasing teams in project definition, feasibility, and approval process.
• Manages day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution.
• Conducts project reviews according to prescribed process/structure.
• Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for internal project teams, clients and suppliers.
• Attends project planning meetings as needed; serves as subject matter expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
• Assists with the implementation of workflow management and reporting tools focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity.
• Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
• Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
• Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or related field
• Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
• 6+ years of previous project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
• Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
Valid through: 11/27/2020