At MassMutual, we're passionate about helping millions of people find financial freedom and this passion has driven our approach to developing highly interactive digital experiences for our customers. The Inforce Services Robotics team is committed to building stable bots that provide desired ROI, while providing a delivery experience that exceeds customer expectations.
To help us achieve our mission, we are hiring a Project Manager to join our team.
What great looks like in this role
Our ideal Project Manager is driven, organized and excels at delivery. You'll use your skills to help shape the team and enhance our current processes. You're also open to working in an open office concept and being part of a multi discipline workcell. You'll have the opportunity to learn about Robotics Process Automation (RPA) – an exciting space at MassMutual!
Objectives of this role
- Each Stack Project Manager will maintain a detailed project plan for their factory with dependencies clearly identified
- Project Managers actively manage Change Requests through work with their stakeholders to document the change, impacts, and alternatives/options considered.
- Capacity and financials will be tracked at a project level in their respective T-codes
- Project Managers are responsible for updating PPM forecast, time approvals, work
- orders and invoice processing
- Project Managers will attend monthly financial reviews with the Delivery Lead to report on the health of their t-codes, including run rates, drivers of variances and any actions / support needed.
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- .Responsible for day-to-day operations related to the Delivery of bots. Tracking progress of development and testing of individual components.
- Responsible for creating and managing the project plan
- Responsible for identifying & mitigating risks & issues affecting Project Delivery
- Responsible for getting the deployment and ramp-up plan prepared
- Responsible for adhering to Organizational IT controls (Change Management, Financial Management, Audit Requirements)
- Ensures preparation is done prior to the start of the bot factory
- Contributes to/Participates in Factory Bot Change Management Process
- Works closely with Stack Delivery Lead, Business Analyst, Technical Lead and Test Manager during the bot Delivery process
- Participates in bot sizing Go / No Go recommendation
Skills and qualifications
- Desire to work in an open, collaborative space
- Excellent project management skills (5-7 years' experience)
- Experience with SDLC delivery methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future
- Experience with financial management