$150K - $200K*
Manage, direct, and supervise the work efforts of assigned staff and coordinate the technical and managerial direction provided by Management regarding scope, schedule, quality and budget of projects. Responsible for monitoring and assisting in the achievement of department, division, and corporate financial measures.
• Prepare effective work plans and man-hour budgets for approval by Department Manager.
• Monitor time schedules and capital cost budgets on projects to satisfy the client as well as control work and productivity.
• Responsible for the quality control/quality assurance process on all assigned projects.
• Oversee the work and productivity on assigned projects.
• Strive to achieve predetermined goals for profit, productivity targets, and schedule of deliverables.
• Participates in formulating and coordinating proposals and provides other Marketing support, including Business Development.
Valid through: 2020-5-13