ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated to solve problems and develop efficient processes for delivering large scale digital projects as well as routine enhancements.
- Ability to organize and lead scoping meetings with senior management across the organization.
- Work with groups from IT, Marketing, Ops, Corporate Accts and Call Center to develop ongoing digital roadmaps and plans of execution.
- Must be able to work with multiple agencies to execute large scale projects.
- Coordinate and work with IT project managers on release and testing cycles.
- Develop technology related project plans, including milestones, tracking of user acceptance testing and sign-offs
- Develop risk analyses for each project, including critical dependencies and contingency plans
- Work with marketing leadership to schedule the projects around available resources
- Develop a dashboard and report project statuses to management
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with marketing leadership to plan resources around project loading
- Provide motivation, leadership, and direction for project resources.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience Requirements
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience with Waterfall & Agile SDLC methodologies
- Experience implementing agile methodologies across an organization
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years direct experience as a Technology Project Manager
- 2 years providing direction and leadership to others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project Professional & Project Server
- Able to exercise best judgment in planning and executing schedules
- Possess math skills sufficient to perform required duties
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience