Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER - Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Rockford, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Project Engineeringsupport for the optimization of the shop floor. Assist in process improvement and cost reduction for the Repair process Daily project management of shop floor moves for phase 1 and 2. Support creation of showdown box tooling.
- To suggest alternate solutions, and make recommendations for process improvements with the Clients Operations Manager.
- This role has full responsible for the project schedule.
- Manufacturing or Industrial Eng. 5-10 years’ experience
Key Skill Sets:
- Project Engineeringsupport for the optimization of the shop floor.
- Assist in process improvement and cost reduction for the Repair process
- Daily project management of shop floor
- Support creation of showdown box tooling.
- Provide alternate solutions, and make recommendations for process improvements with the Operations Manager.
- This role has full responsibility for the project schedule.
- Perform engineering assignments with clear and specified objectives and involve conventional types of plans and specifications.
- Work is reviewed for the application of sound professional judgment.
- Able to work within all manufacturing departments utilizing a very “hands on” approach to creating value and buy-in as the lead change facilitator for the operation’s Continuous Improvement efforts
- Responsible for planning and assisting in the execution of various continuous improvement projects targeted towards improving the business’s performance on safety, quality, service, productivity, and cost.
- Work on projects to reduce cycle times, reduce set up times, material flow, and eliminate non-value added work
- Identify, propose and execute projects to improve customer satisfaction, through performance and product reliability. Develops / improves product reliability, performance consistency and cost effectiveness.
- Develop thorough knowledge of all manufacturing processes and equipment.
- ENGINEERING GRADUATE OR EQUIVALENT WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL MUST HAVE VALID GC OR SHOULD BE A PERMANENT US RESIDENT LEAN CERTIFICATION PREFERRED PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE